The expedite Difference
expedite is IFS's electronic delivery platform, designed specifically for the insurance and financial sector. It allows insurance organizations to electronically and automatically send any document to any party, through any workflow. As a platform, expedite has many applications, including: electronic policy and contract delivery, client communications (statements, disclaimers, annual notices, etc.), pre and post-sale prospectus delivery, agent contracting, policy holder services and supplemental application forms.
- Industry Specific - expedite was made to exclusively support the insurance and financial sector. This focus allows us to give you and your customers unparalleled functionality and support.
- Customization - Carriers have the ability to customize workflow, questions, screens and more.
- Automated Rules - Carriers, distributors and producers can easily build automated rules to support additional workflows, communications and more.
- Superior compliance - Allow distributors and BDs to add their own compliance routing and documents.
- Enhanced Selling Capabilities - expedite supports both "up-sell" and "other-than-applied-for" options, helping ensure the policy is completed more often.